- Is there a scientific reason that a guy cannot wear the same shirt every day? If not, then I’ll wear my comfortable shirt until people notice…
- I will be happy with my hair colour as it grows out of my head.
- I will watch more movies where justice is done in order to maintain clarity on what is right and wrong. Not all movies have to make you cry. A little shooting and exploding keeps your mind alert, and uses some pretty cool weapons.
- I will keep my razor locked up. I want to be able to shave, not to rip the stubble from my face. I may be tough, but there are limits.
- I will commit to spend at least an hour in Princess Auto whenever I am in a city with that store – jewellery stores notwithstanding.
- I will use my palm sander to exfoliate my calloused feet. 80 grit works great.
- If it’s itchy, it has to be scratched. Look the other way if it bothers you.
- I will use the only tool in my manicure set – a jackknife. It is an exemplary tool.
- I will drive over the sidewalk in order to parallel park. It is safer and more efficient.
- I won’t worry if it matches – I don’t have to look at it.
- I will read every electronics store flyer carefully and only buy good deals on useful stuff.
- I will eat lots of healthy food. Men need their protein, especially BBQ ribs and porterhouse steak.
- I will recognise white, yellow, orange, green, blue, brown and black as colours. Don’t bother me with colours having more than 6 letters.
- Meat will be thawed with the blowtorch.
- I will eat enough rabbit food and weeds from the lawn so I can tell my doctor that I have healthy eating habits but I refuse to pay for rabbit food in a restaurant when there are more palatable options available for the same money.
- I will ensure that my tools are up to date with the most efficient and labour saving devices. I will buy another drill.
- Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you. Genesis 9:3 is the scripture that goes with this devotional.
Copyright 2012 January 1 Cyndi den Otter – All Rights Reserved May be used with author’s permission